we have a wide range of courses proven to be effective
Please complete this form to instantly receive your FREE PDF by email
Why is ITIL® Important?
ITIL® is important because it’s beneficial to the companies and organisations that follow the approaches and use the techniques that it recommends. The primary benefits are that it:-
- Gives you a competitive advantage
- Increases the overall quality of your IT to both internal and external customers
- Once implemented, gives you an overall increase in the return on the investment you’ve made in your information technology
What are the benefits of adopting ITIL?
If you are the head of IT, ITIL can help you:-
- reduce costs
- increase quality
- decrease risk around your departments service delivery
If you are a business leader, ITIL can help you:-
- improve your strategic decisions regarding what services to deliver to your customers
- decide what services to discontinue
- decide what service to make further investments in
You can gain visibility to the total cost of ownership and utilisation by assessing the full life cycle of the assets and services not just the upfront costs
As an IT worker it can help you become more productive and efficient in your day to day work by knowing what services are the most critical and important to the users
- Top 7 Signs of a Good Boss
What our clients say about us ...
News and Blogs
Find out more about what's new here at Adapt ...