we have a wide range of courses proven to be effective
Please complete this form to instantly receive your FREE PDF by email
Executive Secretary (The)
Designed to enable executive secretaries and personal assistants to review their roles and examine ways in which they can enhance their own personal development.
- To identify the key characteristics of the successful executive secretary.
- To develop communication skills.
- To enhance skills in the use of initiative and individual discretion.
- To develop expertise in the management of priorities.
The Role of the Executive Secretary
- Your function within the organisation
- Organisational and managerial demands
- Authority and discretion
- Managing time
- Scheduling and prioritising workloads
- Balancing conflicting needs
Acting as a Communication Link
- Drafting correspondence
- Dealing with people on the telephone
- Handling unexpected or unwanted visitors
- Meeting Clients
- Building the manager/secretary team
- Agreeing parameters of delegation
- Taking Decisions